Birthday Trapeze!
No better way to celebrate my birthday than a trapeze class!! Our class was only 1/3rd it's normal sized so we got in 3 times the swinging!...I'm gonna be sore!
It was an absolutely gorgeous day out side although it did get a bit chilly up on the boards.
This was a birthday well spent!
It was an absolutely gorgeous day out side although it did get a bit chilly up on the boards.
This was a birthday well spent!
Liam's pullover shoot - improved
Katie's Tic-Toc - which is now the Basic Swing
Liam catches his pullover shoot!!
Katie's pullover shoot
Liam catches his pullover shoot again
Katie's first back end set split
This is A LOT harder than it looks...especially 15 swings into it...
Oh...did I mention...that unitard that I'm sporting...totally circa 1989. That's right, I wore it in 6th grade kids!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home