Pre-road trip trapezing...
Super fun day at the rig today...went from being a general class to a Level 2!
Liam and I are making great progress with our tricks and swings...we are now learning the pull-over shoot and I my tic-toc swing.
This was definitely a great way to start our journey down I-95 to the sunshiny home front of Orlando!
Liam's warmup
Katie's Warmup
Liam's first pullover shoot
Katie's 2nd attempt at the pullover shoot
Liam's 2nd pullover shoot
Liam's catch - the birdie
Katie's Tic Toc Swing
Liam and I are making great progress with our tricks and swings...we are now learning the pull-over shoot and I my tic-toc swing.
This was definitely a great way to start our journey down I-95 to the sunshiny home front of Orlando!
Liam's warmup
Katie's Warmup
Liam's first pullover shoot
Katie's 2nd attempt at the pullover shoot
Liam's 2nd pullover shoot
Liam's catch - the birdie
Katie's Tic Toc Swing
Liam's 2nd catch - knee hang


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home