Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Day On The Flying Trapeze...

Well it was an interesting day at the "rig" (aka Trapeze School). It was our first Level 2 class! Liam did an impressive job as usual and was able to catch his latest trick the "whip." I, on the other hand, messed up the same trick entirely...and boy am I feeling it now...ouch! At least I was able to catch the first one.

Ready
Hep!
Position!
and this is what a diver looks like on the trapeze


not the prettiest shot
MUCH prettier!
Super Katie
Liam's swing
Katie's catch out of a split
Liam's 1st catch - the whip
Liam's 2nd catch - knee hang
and this my friends is what it looks like when it all goes wrong...
the best part is hearing Mandy at the bottom yelling "let go!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home