Friday, October 23, 2009

St. Augustine with Liam's dad!

Liam and I spent an unexpected afternoon with his dad and step-mom, Guyton and Natalie in St. Augustine while on our way to Orlando. We had a blast at the beach and on their boat. Liam was excited to show me what he does when he's at his dad's house...and I was happy to see what he does when he's not up here with me. I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous!

Thank you Guyton and Natalie for everything!

In our element!
This is what I miss most about Florida...besides my family
Guyton and Natalie's cat did NOT like TTT
...so subsequently Torbe was banished to the back patio
Liam and TTT on the beach
burrrrr...cold water
Liam and a little beach masterpiece
I think Torbe's in love
Liam and the moms on the beach
Ah...now this is the life
TTT loved his first boat ride
A boy and his dog on a boat
...could be because his new girlfriend Natalie was with him
Heaven!
Liam so loves his dad's boat!
Looking up through the sky light

A wee family outing

I'm convinced...TTT loves Natalie
Awesome picture!
Guyton gives Liam a chance at the wheel

My favorite picture
Guyton gives Liam some boating tips
Natalie and Liam doing their job on the boat...
...anchoring it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home