Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009!!!

We had one heck of a super busy Halloween day! Grand-dad came up and both he and Nani got to go to Liam's soccer game! This was an awesome treat for everyone. After the game we moved some final odds and ends into the house and Grand-dad's long lost cousin Bill (who lives about 30 minutes from us) came over to share some pictures and stories from that side of the family. Liam and I got in some trick-or-treating with Liam's friends the Lewis' than I headed into the District from some fun at the Channel with one of my dearest friends from Orlando, Rob!
This was definitely a Halloween to remember!

I got to be the snack mom for today's game...so I made chocolate covered oreo lollipops for the team! A BIG hit among the boys!



Grand-dad watching Liam's game

Half-time with Nani and Grand-dad


Despite the expressions on their faces, they really did love them!
Lori (vampire), Liam (Harry Potter), & Colin (Storm Trooper)
Mommy and her little wizard
Trick-or-Treat
Us with Grand-dad's cousin Bill and his wife...
Cousin's! Bill and Bill
3 generations!
The Rob Stio and Katie
Rob's awesome VCC friends...
Mikhail, Katie, Rob, & Junie
The Channel friends
Walter, Katie, and Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home