8 March 2009 - A visit from the Bevans-Kerrs!
We enjoyed an absolutely gorgeous day (preview of spring) with our long time family friends the Bevans-Kerrs. It was wonderful to see them again to catch up and show them around "our"city. It was also quite nice to be outside again without freezing, so we have to thank them for "bringing" some Florida warmth with them.
All in all, it was a very much enjoyable day with GREAT company in an awesome city with fantastic weather...and LOTS of pictures.
Liam etching Uncle Mort's name
All in all, it was a very much enjoyable day with GREAT company in an awesome city with fantastic weather...and LOTS of pictures.


2 Comments:
Great pics, Katie! If you guys are ever in the ATL area, our doors are always open :)
Hi Katie-
I stumbled across this- I love it! Your little boy looks JUST like you. I can't imagine when mine are that big.
You look great, take care!!
Rachel (Reeves)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home