Monday, February 09, 2009

9 February - Chillaxing at Nani's and a visit with Grandpa

We spent a very productive day at Nani and Granddad's house going through some things I've left behind and just taking it easy. We also got to spend some much needed time with Grandpa Hennessey.
Later in the evening, I joined Bridie and some of the other fantastic ladies from Kids Together for dinner. Super fun!

Liam napping with Lucy and Aunt Bridie
"Gome on guys...lets us in..."
"pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?"
"Are you seriously leaving me out here?"
I think TTT is growing on Aunt Bridie...look out Lucy!
Great-Grandpa's girl!
"you see kid..."
"you don't say?"
"hmmmmmmmmmm...."
Grandpa and 2 of his Greats, Miabella and Liam
Grandpa, Miabella and Liam
Liam, Grandpa, and Katie
Grandpa Hennessey and Katie

Dinner with the Kids Together Girls
Bridie, Katie G., Rose, Ms. Carmen, Amanda, Michelle, Katie O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home