Saturday, February 07, 2009

7 February 2009 - Hanging out with Mike & Ginger & Meeting Miabella

It was a beautiful day to be outside!
We enjoyed the day with Mike & Ginger and the kids. Liam had a blast hanging out with his 2nd cousins and I enjoyed catching up with Mike, Ginger, Aunt Peggy, & Uncle John.

I also finally got to meet Miabella!

Playing on the play set
Brandon
Sweet Delaney
Girl Talk
Delaney & her Papa
Amanda and her BFF
Nani and Mike swinging with Delaney and Courtney
Delaney and Katie
Courtney and Katie
Sneak attack on the boy's hide out!
Watching the BFF concert
Delaney joins Amanda for a little song
The BFF concert!
Brandon, Liam, Amanda's friend, Delaney, and Amanda
Brandon and Liam

Aunt Katie finally meets Miabella!!!
Aunt Katie loves her NIECE!
Aunt Katie and Miabella
Miabella and her loving parents, Christina and Bobby
Liam and Miabella
Katie & her boy and Bobby and his girl!
It's still difficult to wrap my brain around the fact that Bobby and I have children now!


I could watch her jump in this thing all day! Too cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home