Day 6 - Heading out and a couple last "see ya's"
Well, Miabella and Christina will be heading out to Denmark for 6 months so I had to get in one last "see ya" in to them before I hit the road. It was sad to leave them...but I'm hoping 6 months will go by real FAST!
Liam also got to spend the afternoon with his LIFE long friend Dolan along with Aunt Christina and Miabella.
And just before I really hit the road, I stopped in to say hello to the Chaddy, Remy, and Guinness.
All in all, it was a fantastic trip packed full of good laughs, tears, and lasting memories. I'm looking forward to the next O'Brien Sibling reunion.
Liam and TTT
Miabella loves her cousin Liam
Liam also got to spend the afternoon with his LIFE long friend Dolan along with Aunt Christina and Miabella.
And just before I really hit the road, I stopped in to say hello to the Chaddy, Remy, and Guinness.
All in all, it was a fantastic trip packed full of good laughs, tears, and lasting memories. I'm looking forward to the next O'Brien Sibling reunion.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home