Monday, July 06, 2009

Day 5 - Sad "See Ya Laters"

Forget the wedding, THIS was a day we couldn't imagine...the baby O'B moves out! Bridie and Kevin headed out to Germany today to take on a new assignment and to begin their life together (finally). It was sadder to see her go than I expected it to be...but it was pretty darn cool to have all of us there to see her off!
I also got an unexpected surprise "hello" this trip...my LIFE long friend Steven stopped in to catch up and say hello to the family. His visit was definitely a welcome bonus!

Steven and Liam
Steven and Katie...literally LIFE long friends
Seeing Lucy go was just too sad for TTT to take
"Take me! Take me!"
The Girls
The last shot of the 4 of us...for a while anyway

Now why they made Lucy ride with the luggage is beyond me...she is obviously a person too!
I almost believe we were more sad to see Lucy go
Liam and Uncle Kevin
I was actually really sad to see Bridie go...
And so was Liam

So in the chaos of getting Bridie and Kevin off to the airport in time, I didn't have a chance to really say "see ya later" to Will and Kate and the boys...so, I ran out to Disney to see them one last time and found myself riding a few rides with them. What an awesome way to spend our last evening together. Liam will join them on their Disney adventure on Thursday...wish I could be there with them for that!
Riding Peter Pan with Will's boys
On the Pirates Ride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home