Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

It's our first MAJOR snow fall!!!!
We are predicted to get a total of 25 inches by Sunday Morning!
Liam and I are having a blast playing in the SNOW!!!!

The snow started falling at 8:00ish PM...this was taken at midnight
I made the the wreath from the branches I had to cut off our tree!!
Our Christmas tree...thank you Christmas tree fairy!
The Balcony

Out the front door
Our car
Liam and Torbe coming out the door


A Pugsicle!

TTT looking for a place to go potty



Snow Angel!
Our back yard
Gross! TTT found a place to go potty...the back patio!!!

at the creek








Hmmmm....this could be fun....
Torbe wanted a ride

We're having super fun so far!!!!

Photos taken between 12-1:30 PM...more to come as it accumulates!!!!!


Round 2!
after 3pm

If you look for the fire hydrant you'll notice the accumulation



This car doesn't know what to make of this!


Cannon Ball!!!!!

Where's our car???

Snow Diving
I'm kinda really proud of my hand made wreath
Accumulation check point
Our sledding stairs




Icicles on our bikes
Preparing for the drive to work...ahhhhhh....

This was as much as I could dig our car out with a broom. Ugh
After 30 minutes of rocking the car back and forth, we were free of our parking space
A few more pictures of the pile up on the balcony

The snow piled up against the sliding glass doors...were were afraid to open in and let it pour in

After a 4.5 hour ride into work, I defeated driving in a blizzard and made it to work safe and sound with no driving incidents! Natural disasters are not a problem for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home